Monday, May 7, 2012

Recovery Plan

I found a good website today that talks a lot about recovery from addiction, specifically sex addiction. Here is a link to the home page: healthymind.com.

There is an interview with the author/psychologist on that page. There are also some other good pages to check out from that website. One that I specifically liked is the recovery/relapse prevention plan. I have looked all over for a good, concise guideline like this that addresses how to do a recovery/treatment plan and I like this one pretty well, although I think it has a few things missing. Some day I'm going to write up my own guideline.

I also liked the links on mindfulness. Good stuff. The link for that is right at the top of the website on any page. It's called Mindful Living. I'm still exploring links from that one. I love recovery reading! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment