Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Christian/Uplifting Recovery Songs

Music can be so powerful. Music can reach my heart in ways nothing else can. In my own healing journey music plays a key part. There are certain songs that I can point to as a turning point in my life. When I am working with other people I always recommend they create their own healing playlist of songs that help them feel hopeful, encouraged, uplifted, or that speak to their struggles.

So to help get the ball rolling, here is a link to the YouTube playlist I made with some good recovery songs: Christian/Uplifting Recovery Songs

And here are the songs individually. I tried to categorize them but really most of these songs fit in a lot of different categories. The links will take you to a YouTube video for each song if I could find it. I will continue to add to this list because there are tons more great songs that I like for recovery, but this is a good beginning.

Transitional Character
Your Love - Brandon Heath

Finding the Passion in Life

Letter to the Addict or Codependent

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for this. My husband Ian an addict & it likes our marriage back in 2012. We’ve recently reconnected, he is in jail & trying to get into Teen Challenge. I’m trying to direct him to our Lord & Saviour! This song list is what I needed today! Thank you & God Bless!

    ReplyDelete